<< Vorheriger Thread | Nächster Thread >>
Wholesale Jerseys NFL
Moderatoren: Admin, Hilfe
Autor Eintrag
yuguhun
Mo Apr 16 2018, 02:41:25
Registriertes Mitglied #1021

Einträge: 6848
"I couldn't even see myself I was a little dot moving around,Cheap Jerseys China," he said.
A glitch in the popular Madden 15 video game has reduced Kirksey from a 6-foot-2, 235-pounder to a 14-inch player, running around on the field among giants. Kirksey has always played the video game with his brothers and friends and he's taken the mistake — and attention he's gotten from it — in stride.
Kirksey doesn't know why the game singled him out and minimized him. But it hasn't stopped there.
Cleveland opens the NFL season on Sunday in Pittsburgh,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Browns rookie Chris Kirksey is the incredible shrinking linebacker.
Kirksey posted "No matter how small you are,Jerseys NFL China, have big dreams, and live big!" on his Twitter account.
Kirksey has taken some playful joking from his teammates. As two reporters approached him for an interview following practice Wednesday,NFL Jerseys Clearance, linebacker Craig Robertson shouted, "Leave him alone,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, he's 1 foot, 2 inches!"
Kirksey wasn't aware of the gaffe until he started receiving text messages from friends earlier this week. He checked out the game and noticed he was not only playing for the wrong team,Cheap Jerseys From China, the Tennessee Titans, but he'd been miniaturized.
The Browns drafted Kirksey in the third round of this year's NFL draft from Iowa. He had a strong preseason and was recently voted the team's top rookie at training camp by media members.
"Somebody went onto Wikipedia and changed my height," he said. "It's pretty funny."

Forum:     Nach oben

Syndicate diesen thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate diesen thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate diesen thread: RDF